Lisa Hickey will talk about specific strategies for creating a brand using Social Media. Whether you are an individual or a company, your brand is the story you tell the world. What do you want them to remember about you? And how? Using social media, you can create awareness, engage and inspire people, and move them to action – all in a way that fits with your goals and core values.
- How to connect and who to connect with.
- The very blurry line between personal and professional social networks.
- You are your own media company.
- Brand building ~ it’s not just about your logo anymore
Lisa Hickey is a Creative Strategist in the brave new world of social media. Her background is in advertising and design. She has been a creative director, art director and copywriter as well as CEO of her own ad agency. She has spent a lifetime of helping large and small companies develop brand strategies through advertising, design and communications. She is the author of three books on advertising and promotions. She is a sometimes poet, a sometimes teacher, speaker and blogger.
Currently Lisa helps clients solve a variety of business problems using social media:
* Creating innovative solutions in branding/awareness
* How-to’s in the new age of conversational advertising
* Expansion into global markets
* Content development for thought leadership
You can find her online at Twitter @lisahickey, her blog www.lisahickey.com
or most anywhere else on the social networking playground.
Are you in? Register Today