SOCIAL MEDIA: Brand Lessons from the Political Battlefield
DATE: March 31, 2015
TIME: 12:00PM - 5:00PM (includes lunch)
TRAINER: Steve Johnston, Political Brand Strategist
AUDIENCE: Anyone responsible for growing and managing a brand's online presence
PRICE: $399 member | $499 non-member
LOCATION: 5 Longfellow Place, Boston
Consumer brands can increasingly benefit from lessons learned in the rough-and-tumble world of political campaigns. Every company from the largest corporation to the leanest startup is under pressure to sell and grow everyday. For them, every day is Election Day. How will your brand survive and thrive in today’s fast-paced, always-on environment? How will you win The Campaign?
“Brand Lessons from the Political Battlefield” will outline battle-tested, cutting-edge strategies from the political battlefield that can help you take your brand’s use of digital media and social media to the next level. We’ll review some real-world examples where these tactics worked, look at applications of these principles in the consumer brand world, and set you loose to develop your own game plan that you can begin applying immediately to win The Campaign.
- Focusing efforts through the acquisition marketing lens
- Turning customers into advocates through engagement
- Building meaningful customer relationships through video
- Creating and curating better content
- Fostering community among your fans
- Targeting and testing to maximize ROI and achieve your OKRs