8 TO GREAT
DATE: June 18
BOAT OF 8 PRICE: $4,400 Member | $5,000 Non-Member
INDIVIDUAL TICKET: $150 Member | $200 Non-Member
Individual tickets are for individuals attending the event and clambake in support of their company's boat team(s), but will not be participating in the rowing competition.
LOCATION: Community Rowing on the Charles River // 20 Nonantum Road, Brighton, MA 02135
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Ad Club in partnership with Community Rowing, Inc. is launching one of the most innovative team-building events yet. At the 8 To Great event, eight of your team members will start out as individuals but come together as a unified team after an afternoon of competitive rowing on the Charles.
Save the date for Thursday, June 18! No previous rowing experience necessary as your team will learn everything they need to know from world-class coaches.
This event could be a wonderful alternative to the traditional summer outing. We’ll provide you with a fun and engaging introduction to team rowing and its parallels to working as a group in the office.
With the investment in an eight-person boat, you’ll receive everything you need for a successful afternoon on the Charles:
- A motivational keynote from a world-class rowing coach
- Instruction on land before heading out on the water with your team
- A coxswain in each boat, as well as others monitoring each race course
- Heats between the participating brands and agencies, culminating
- in a final race between the top two teams
- And as a reward for your hard work, drinks and a clambake!
All that for just $550 a person (for Ad Club members) to unite your employees and receive all the benefits of team building while enjoying a beautiful afternoon on the water. Space is limited so don’t wait to register.
*tickets are non-refundable